Clarion announced BgC 2018 on 22-24 April at Tivoli Mofarrej, São Paulo
Clarion has announced the first draft of the BgC 2018, which is available for download from the website. The Brazilian Gaming Conference 2018 will take place on 22-24 April at Tivoli Mofarrej, São Paulo.
“We’ve been working hard to ensure we bring together the most relevant and in-demand topics for 2018 and we have a new format to help you get the most out of your time at the conference Strengthening Roots”, announced the conference organizers.
BgC 2018 will gather key operators, investors and legislators all in one place at to help you build significant foundations and strengthen your roots in the Brazilian gaming market.
Key topics on the 2018 agenda include:
- LEGISLATION – Breaking down the bills currently being discussed
- REGULATION & LICENSING – Lessons from around the world and how they could be applied to the Brazilian market
- REGULATORY AGENCY – Creating, key requirements and tools available for a sustainable and trustworthy regulation
- REGULATION & OPERATION – Responsible Gaming, Payment Methods and Control & Law Enforcement
- OPPORTUNITIES & STRATEGIES FOR BRAZIL – Options for market entry, partnerships, acquisitions, pre-regulatory strategies in a volatile political environment
- TAXATION … and much more! (E-02.08.18)